Friday, October 22, 2010

Thinking of You Verses

Just a note
To let you know
I think of you often

*******

Special Thoughts...
May love and happiness
be yours today and
through the year.

*******

Every time I miss you,
I say a little prayer...
...and I've been praying
a lot lately.

*******

You Came To Mind Today...
May you be blessed
in the richest way today
because God is with you
as your dearest friend.

*******

Just wanted to remind you...
...God is with you today
and so are my thoughts
and prayers.

Have A Great Day

*******

I think of you often --
This time I wanted you to know.

*******

No special occasion
As far as I know,
Still it seems
a "just right" time
For saying "Hello"!

*******

Just a note
To let you know
I think of you often.

*******

If I planted a seed whenever I
thought of you...a happy
garden would bloom.

*******

Thinking of you...To let you know
that many thoughts and good
wishes are with you every day.

*******

I think about you first thing in the
morning and the last thing at night...
The rest of the day I spend thinking
about us.

*******

May you find the courage to face
tomorrow in the love that surrounds
you today.

Thinking Of You With Love

*******

Somewhere there's someone
Who dreams of your smile,
And finds in your presence
That life is worthwhile.
So when you are lonely
Remember it's true,
Someone is thinking....

Thinking of You

*******

Thinking of you....
and the friendship
we share.

*******

Thinking of you...

Your friendship makes
my heart happy.

*******

I was thinking
of you today...
...and just wanted
you to know
how important
you are to me.

*******

Thoughts of you...
...are always a bright
spot in my day

*******

Thoughts of you...
...always make me smile.

*******

Thinking of you!
May hope be
Your heart's companion
Today and always.

*******

I thought of something
wonderful today... YOU!

*******

A little note...
Just to say
I am thinking of you
Today!

*******

May joy and contentment be yours...
today and always.

Thinking of You

*******

Thinking of you...
...is something nice
that I do for myself!

*******

Thinking of you
warmly today...
...just like always.

*******

Just wanted you to know...
...God and I are thinking
of you today.

*******

You're on my mind...
...and in my heart.

*******

Sometimes I wonder
what life is all about...
Then I think of friends
like you... and I know.

*******

Thinking of you...
...and remembering fondly the
special times we've shared.

*******

Knowing you is one
of my special joys.

*******

Just wanted you to know
you're in my prayers today.

*******

Thinking of you
Wishing you life's best
today and every day.

*******

Whatever touches your life...
...touches mine.
How are you?

*******

You...
...are on my mind!

*******

As I send this, I think of our
growing up together and all
we have shared... and I
remember why you mean
so much to me.

*******

Thoughts of you...
...bring a bit of sunlight
and a smile to the darkest day.

*******

I wouldn't mind being lonely...
If you were here to keep
me company.

*******

Thinking of you and
sending good thoughts.

*******