Friday, October 22, 2010

Mom and Dad Birthday Verses

MOTHER'S BIRTHDAY:

*******

Mother...May your birthday bring
you many sweet reminders of how
much you're loved.

Happy Birthday

*******


Mother,
Although my calendar says
that today's the day to tell
you how much you are
loved... I hope you know
that I love you every day -
much more than my word
can ever express.

Happy Birthday

*******

For You Mother

Hope your birthday brings you
all the things you're fondest of,
Just as these wishes bring you
warmest thoughts and lots of love!

Happy Birthday!

*******

The first laugh that answered my
laugh, the first eyes that lit up
to see mine. The love that's
lasted my lifetime.

Happy Birthday, Mom

*******

Everyone should have someone
to admire and learn from and
love. For me, Mom, that's you.

Happy Birthday

*******

Everything a mom should be...is
what you've always been to me.

Happy Birthday!

*******

I know a woman of strength and
beauty. I have watched her for
years. She is my Mother.

Happy Birthday

*******

Mom, thanks for always giving me
just enough help...just enough
advice...and all the love in the world.

Happy Birthday

*******

Every day of my life you've given me
something beautiful, something no
one else can give me--a mother's love.
And today, because it's your birthday,
I want to tell you how much that means
to me and how much I love you too.

Happy Birthday

*******

Let me tell you a story about the
perfect mom...Once upon a time,
there was You. The End.

Happy Birthday

*******

A birthday reminder, Mom -- I may
not be perfect...but there's a little
bit of Dad in me, too!

Happy Birthday!

*******

Mother, my heart will always hold on to
a little piece of home and those feelings
of warmth and kindness and faith you
instilled in the family. Those memories
are like a refuge -- a place where I feel
sheltered by your love.

On your birthday and everyday, I thank
God for blessing me with someone so
giving and loving...Happy Birthday
With Love


*******

I wish we could be together
to celebrate your special day,
but I want you to know I'll be
celebrating it with you in my
heart - a heart filled with so
much love and pride for you
now and always.

Happy Birthday

*******

For you, Mom with love...
though you may not often
hear it said, you can be
sure it's always felt...
you're a wonderful
mother - greatly
appreciated and dearly
loved.

Happy Birthday

*******

I may leave my thought unspoken
Till a day like this is here.
I may seem to take for granted
All the things that make you dear
But there's not a day that passes
That I'm not reminded of
Your kindness and your thoughtfulness,
Your sweetness and your love
And with every thought, I'm wishing
That your life will always be
As happy for you, Mother
As you've made my life for me!

Have a Wonderful Day

*******

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM

from your problem child!

*******

Mom, I want to take a minute
and mention just a few
Of all the many, many things
I seldom say to you ~
I want to tell you, first of all,
you're always very dear,
And you make the family happy
in so many ways all year,
And, after that, I'll add a line
to tell you especially
How wonderful you really are ~
how much you mean to me!

Happy Birthday with Love

*******

The thought of you
Is something warm and special, too...
And so we wouldn't want to miss
The chance to send
a wish like this ~

A Very Happy Birthday,
Mother, From Both of Us!

*******

You're a very special mother
with a very loving way ~
No wonder that you're loved so much
and wished a most happy day!

Happy Birthday

*******

There's a kind of love that listens,
that understands and cares,
A kind that helps and teaches,
and gladly gives and shares.
There's a kind of love
that comforts
and cheers you like no other --
It's the special kind of love
of a special kind of mother.

A very special thank you
for your very special love.

Happy Birthday

*******

Happy Birthday, Mother

It was wonderful of the Lord
to make you so sweet --

And it was gracious of Him
to make you mine!

With Love, Always

*******

No other's words could soothe our
hurts the way a mother's do...
No other's touch could do so
much to calm our worries, too...
For there is something special
in a mother's gentle way --
It's a love no other heart
can give, as hers does every day.

At birthday time, Mother,
Each thought of you brings
An affectionate "thank you"
For so many things ~~
For love and devotion,
For patience and cheer,
For kindness and sweetness,
Year after year,
For helpfulness always,
Encouragement, too,
And most of all, Mother,
For just being you!

Have a Very Happy Birthday

*******

For your warm and understanding
way, for the kind and loving things
you say, for the joys you've added
to each day, so lovely to recall...

For your guidance, love, and
sympathy, for the countless
things you've done for me.
You are and you will always be
the dearest mom of all.

Happy Birthday With Love

*******

For A Wonderful Mother
On Her Birthday

Deep as any ocean,
Constant as the sea,
Strong and steady
like the tide
A mother's love can be...
Warm as noonday sunshine,
Restful as the night,
A mother's love
makes all the world
More beautiful and bright.

There's no one like a mother
And no mother quite as dear
As the one who gets these wishes
Now this special day is here --
May your birthday be as wonderful
In every way as you
And throughout the year to follow
May your every wish come true.

*******

Through a mother's loving eyes,
her children see the world,
Through a mother's gentle heart,
they learn both trust and sharing,
Through all the thoughtfulness
she shows
to everybody that she knows,
They learn just what is meant
by love and caring.

With thoughts of you
on your special day
and with loving thanks
for all you've done
and still do!

Happy Birthday

*******

"Mother ~ ~ a word that means
closeness and caring...
A wonderful word
that means love."

You've thouched my life
in special ways...
through your gentle understanding
and the thoughtfulness you've shown.
You've touched my life
through all the loving guidance
that you've given me,
the trust you've placed in me,
the memories we share...
So whether we're near
or far apart, Mother,
in so many warm and special ways,
I know your love will always
touch my life.

Have A Wonderful Birthday

*******

DAD'S BIRTHDAY:

*******

For you Dad, A wish for all the things
a happy celebration brings!

Happy Birthday

*******

Dad, You never told me how to be.
You showed me.

Happy Birthday

*******

Happy Birthday, Dad, and
thanks...for a job well done!

*******

On your birthday, Dad...Today
is for celebrating you, for looking
back with pride and satisfaction
on years well-lived, and looking
forward with anticipation to all
the things you've yet to enjoy.

Happy Birthday

*******

Happy Birthday to a Dad who
is a lot like a baseball card...
rare, valuable, and I wouldn't
trade you for anything.

*******

It's your birthday Dad...One of
the best things about birthdays
is the way they give us that little
extra push to say what we don't
put into words often enough.
Things like how often you're
thought of, Dad...How much
you're appreciated and how
much your loved.

Happy Birthday, I Love You!

*******

Dad, as a gesture of kindness on
your birthday, we won't light a
candle for every year...Instead,
we'll set fire to the lawn.

Happy Birthday!

*******

Dad, you know I'll always be your
little girl...And therefore I will
always need money for pretty
little outfits.

Happy Birthday!

*******

Wishing for you the most perfect
day--A day like so many you've
given Our Family...filled with
smiles and warmed by love.

Happy Birthday with Love, Dad

*******

Celebrating the day that you had
to walk eight miles through the
snow to get born.

Happy Birthday, Dad

*******

When I was little,
I used to think God had
blessed me with the world's
most wonderful Dad...
...I still do!

Happy Birthday

*******

You won't find many birthday cards
with this much love inside
'Cause every time I think of you
it fills my heart with pride.

And every time a special day
Comes calling through the year,
It's really nice to send a card
To someone I hold so dear

Happy Birthday, Dad

*******

Dear Dad,

Just a note on your birthday
to tell you how much it means
to have a wonderful dad like you.
From the time I was just a little girl,
I've always been proud of you --
I've always known I could count on you.
I hope you know how very grateful I am
for everything you've done for me,
and how very much I love you.

P.S. Happy birthday to the best dad
there could ever be!

*******

Dad, you're very dear to us
For no one else could be
As wonderful as you have been
To all the family,
And though we may not say it, Dad,
As often as we should --
You're everything that's wonderful!
You're everything that's good!

Happy Birthday

*******

STEP MOTHER - STEP FATHER:

*******

A loving wish for someone who's
as special as can be - You're like
a "Second Mother" and you
mean so much to me!

Have A Great Birthday!

*******

Hope you know that you're
valued for all that you've
done...When it comes to
Step Mothers, you're a
wonderful one!

Happy Birthday!

*******

Through all the trials and joys
and smiles and challenges you've
met, you've been as good at
fatherhood as any man could get.
With all you've done for everyone,
the special love you've shown,
we're proud to be the family that
you have made your own.
Happy Birthday

*******